SARAH'S BLOG OF FUN: A COUPLE THANK YOU'S

Sunday, April 18, 2010

A COUPLE THANK YOU'S

As always I am late on everything!! I try not to be, but I have alot of excuses reasons!!!!

So anyway, I have a couple Thank you's to send out to my blogger friends!!

First I need to thank my good friend Crystal at
Thrifty and Frugal Living. She gave me my Thirteenth Award!!!
Please stop by and check her blog out. She has alot of awesome giveaways (I have won quite a few!!) and great Freebie information for all!!

My second thank you is to my new friend Cathy Bryant at
Word Vessel. She is the author of Texas Roads. This book is a great read. I loved it, and I cant wait for the next one in the series. Please check out my review, and check out Cathy's blog.

Cathy gave me my Fourteenth award!!!! To accept this award there are a couple rules-






1) Put the logo within my blog or on my post
2)
Pass the award onto 12 fellow bloggers
3) Link the nominees within my post

4) Let the nominees know they have received this award by commenting on their blog

5) Share the love and link to the person whom you received this award from.



I am awarding this award to some of my favorite bloggers. Please make a point to stop by and say hi to them!!!

1. Kelly's Lucky You

2. Cake Mom

3. Canadian Natural Mama

4. Everything Up Close

5. Getting All My Ducks In A Row

6. Home Grown Families

7. I'd Rather Be Changing Diapers

8. In The Know Mom

9. Live, Laugh, Love With Leslie

10. Mad Hatter Mom

11. Mass Hole Mommy

12. Smart Cents Mom

And last but not least I need to thank my newest friend Anna at The Baby Store Plus. She generously helped me add comment #'s to my blog. I greatly appreciate her kindness!!!

I hope everyone had a great weekend!!!

8 comments:

Janet and Maya said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Thanks so much! I am terrible about passing these on and it is on my lengthy to-do list...

♥ LLL with Leslie ♥ said...

Thank you so much for the thoughtful award! :)

Unknown said...

Thank you so much for the award! I greatly appreciate it!

Natural Mama said...

Thanks so much!!! Your blog is wonderful too :)

Cathy Bryant said...

Sarah, you're the one who deserves thanks! I appreciate your kind words about me and TEXAS ROADS, and I'm soooo glad you enjoyed the story! Blessings, friend!

Mass Hole Mommy said...

Oh thank you!! I love getting awards :) Congrats on yours, too!

Erin said...

Aww thanks for showing some love to In The Know Mom. Means a lot to us!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...