SARAH'S BLOG OF FUN: NEW AWARDS!!

Sunday, March 21, 2010

NEW AWARDS!!

hugs



I love you guys!!!!

I am now up to 12 awards!!!! I feel sooooooooo honored to know that you guys really do like me!!! LOL

Over the last couple weeks, because of Friday Follow I have met alot of great people and their awesome blogs.

So to accept all my new awards, I am going to list some (there are soooooo many) of my favorite new friends.

I have to thank a couple people first!! These are all great people, and I highly recommend checking out their blogs. You wont regret it!!!

Amy @ Keeping Up With The Schultz Family

Erin @ Amundsen House of Chaos

Amy @ Moving On From The Drama

Krystal @ Krystal's Kitsch

Courtney @ Coo Coo Courtney

Kel @ Between The Lines

Tree @ Mother Of Pearl It Is









I am awarding the One Lovely Blog Award to the following sites. These are truely Lovely Blogs!!!

They are in Alphabetical Order Only!!!



A Day In Our Life

A Little Of This And A Little Of That

Adventures Of A Military Family Of 8

Good True And Beautiful

Inside The Yellow House

LadyBug Soup

Magee Baby

Twinsomnia

Two Little Monkey's Plus Hubby

Wasabi Mommy

8 comments:

Amy said...

congrats on your awards! Very well deserving!

Kat said...

Congrats! I came over to your blog and just followed you from Between the Lines...Would love for you to come check out mine and follow if you'd like! =)
Also, can you tell me what the swag bucks is on the bottom of your blog?
Thanks!!!
http://sklub105.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

well, You have alot of awards congrats YOURS is my very first award to date, thank you I hope you win the olive thing you want. the gourmet basket.
good luck

TheSmellyArmpit said...

Thanks so much for the bloggy award!!! :) This is so much fun!

I've posted a Thank You. :)
http://mageebaby.blogspot.com/2010/03/bloggy-award-wahoooo-thanks-so-much.html

MageeMommy
http://mageebaby.blogspot.com

Yellow House Knits said...

Thank you so much! How thoughtful! I posted a Thank You on Inside the Yellow House: http://yellowhouseknits.blogspot.com/2010/03/one-lovely-blog-award.html

Hope you had a great weekend!

Sharon said...

Thanks Sarah! I really appreciate be included in this great list of Bloggers!! And kudos to you for the recognition... that's a lotta lovin' coming your way and I can see why! You go girl!

Jessica said...

Congratulations!

Megan said...

Thanks for the award!!!!! You just made my night. :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...