SARAH'S BLOG OF FUN: AMAZING RACE FANTASY GAME

Friday, February 5, 2010

AMAZING RACE FANTASY GAME

I am sooo excited about how fast my Survivor game took off that I am going to do an Amazing Race one as well!!!

Here are the new teams for this Season of Amazing Race starting Sunday Feb 14th!!!!

1. Brent and Caite- Taken by Ware Family
2. Carol and Brandy- Taken by Surge
3. Dana and Adrian-Taken by Marci
4. Jet and Cord- Taken by Mavericks Mommy
5. Jody and Shannon- Taken by Celestia
6. Joe and Heidi- Taken by Ashley E
7. Dan and Jordan- Taken by Bethany
8. Jordan and Jeff- Taken by Amy
9. Louie and Michael- Taken by April
10. Monique and Shawne- Taken by Lavender Daisy
11. Steve and Allison- Taken by Vittoria

Now in the past, one team doesnt even make it to the start!!!! I am really curious about who will pick that team!!!!!

If you would like to play, just pick a team above and comment below telling me who you want.

It's a first come first serve game, so who ever writes the team down first gets them!!!

The person who picks the winning team will get a $25 giftcard to Walmart!!!

Good luck all!!!

21 comments:

mavericks_mommy said...

I want Jet and Cord!!

Im a follower

Unknown said...

thank you for the follow ;)
i am following you ;)

I have a fun game of Tag, that I will refresh every Tuesday ;)
http://bit.ly/dnxssI

Audrey said...

Good morning!
You have won a set of DaysAgo timers!
http://audreysgiveaways.blogspot.com/2010/01/daysago.html

Please email me your name and shipping address before Tues. Feb 9 @ 5am to claim the prize!
Have a great day!!
Audrey
audreyscountrycrafts at gmail dot com

Amy said...

I have some sunshine waiting for you on my blog...

I will be back later to pick someone I want to check them out. I have to hurry..

http://keepingupwiththeschultzfamily.blogspot.com/2010/02/sunshine.html

Amy said...

Okay I am back I would like Please...

Jordan and Jeff....

Ashley E said...

Joe & Heidi please!

cran.berries (at) yahoo.com

Bibi @ Bibi's Culinary Journey said...

I haven't watched the Amazing Race for few seasons now. I must have to start again.

Anonymous said...

This sounds fun! I'm going to pick Dana and Adrian. They look like a good married team. Thanks for the chance to play!
june_spirit2628 at hotmail dot com

Celestia said...

Jody & Shannon please

celestia dot price at gmail dot com

Ware Family said...

Brent and Caite!

the.blue.turtle at hotmail dot com

Vittoria said...

i pick Steve and Allison!

love this game!

DolphinV27@aol.com

Surge said...

Im gunna choose carol & brandy

timesurge(at)live.ca

Sarah Coulsey said...

Thank you all. I have your choices all listed. Good luck!!!

The Lavender Daisy said...

Sounds like fun! I love The Amazing Race, looking forward to the new season :) Could I please choose Monique and Shawne? Thanks!

Sarah Coulsey said...

You got them Lavender!!! Good luck!!!!

Unknown said...

I'll take Dan and Jordan. Have a fantabulous day!

Sarah Coulsey said...

Ok Bethany you got them. Good luck!!!

April (Mama is on the Potty) said...

I wanta play! I posted on the other post. I didn't know where to post.

Sarah Coulsey said...

Dont worry April you got the last team. You have Louie and Michael. Good luck!!!!

Anonymous said...

I guess I'm the first one out! I thought they were doing so well until until Adrian fell off the cable... oh dear, well I'll console myself that I had an equal 1/11 shot of picking the winner or the loser. And I just choose the loser--unlucky me.

Have fun everyone else!!! :-) I'll still be watching the show, I love it!

Help! Mama Remote... said...

Friday Follow. Thanks for visiting my blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...