SARAH'S BLOG OF FUN: Survivor Fantasy Game Update

Saturday, January 30, 2010

Survivor Fantasy Game Update

Here is the list of the characters taken, and who has who. Good luck everyone. We cant wait for the new Season to start Feb 11th!!!!!

1. Rubert Boneham- Buster Mama
2. Colby Donaldson- Supah Mommy
3. Cirie Fields- Ashley E
4. Amanda Kimmel- Half Stitched
5. Jessica "Sugar" Kipper- Pam
6. Stephanie LaGrossa- Paperology
7. James "JT" Thomas- Lea
8. Tom Westman- Missy
9. Tyson Apostal- Jinxy + Me
10. Sandra Diaz Twine- Smart Cents Mom
11. Russell Hantz- Maverick's Mommy
12. Jerri Manthey- Sheila
13. "Boston" Rob Mariano- MassHole Mommy
14. Parvati Shallow- Kari
15. Ben "Coach" Wade- Sue
16. Courtney Yates- Smart Money Mom
17. Candace Woodcock- Buttons and Bows
18. Danielle DiLorenzo- Bethany
19. Randy Bailey- Dymphna

Our Sole Survivor will get a $25 Gift Card to Amazon, and some other special prizes!!!
Our First Runner Up will get a $10 Gift Card to Amazon!!!!

We are hoping to have more games to play soon!!!!

13 comments:

Missy | Literal Mom said...

I am SO winning! Except I don't have Rupert. Or Russell. Drat. :)

Sarah Coulsey said...

Lol. Good luck Missy. I am completely at a loss as to who I think will win. There are soooooo many characters that I think could pull it off!!!!!

Nicole said...

this is such a cool game!! Good luck I hope you win! :) thanks for your comment and for following. I'd love to hear about how you made the flowers for your wedding, as a gift for my sister's, I'm getting her flowers and putting them together! I can't wait but am alittle nervous about actually arranging. I've looked alot of stuff up online and I found out about using clear tape on top of vases to hold flowers in place during the reception! and wow, you saved for a long time! Rightly so, its a once in a lifetime event:) talk to you soon! ps, i'm following you back!

Unknown said...

I'd be glad to take Danielle. Since I just started watching last season, I'm not sure much about her, but I'll find out when the season starts on my birthday!
Bethany
This, That, & T'toher

Sarah Coulsey said...

Thanks Niki. I will drop you a line. When I made my flowers though, I used silk. Much easier then real, and lasted for ever!!!!!

Sarah Coulsey said...

Bethany, you have Danielle!!! I dont remember her from the show, but I hope for your sake she wins!!! Good luck!!!!

dymphna said...

i'll take randy bailey

Melissa said...

What a fun idea! Thanks for stopping by my blog on Friday Follow. i'd love to have your help in cracking the cellulite case --if you're interested in that sort of thing :)

Amy said...

it sounds like you have it all ready to go. I just started following and can't wait to read more.

Heather @ Girl Gone Mom said...

I've heard of this - I'm not a survivor watcher but I hear there's a similar game for LOST. Cannot wait until Tuesday :)

Beeb said...

Hi Sarah,

I don't think you saw my last comment, so I am re-posting:

I am writing to let you know that you won the Keeping Up With The Kardashians poster on my blog, Contest Corner:

http://contest-corner.blogspot.com/2010/01/keeping-up-with-kardashians-poster.html

I couldn't find an email for you, so please email your name and address to supercoupongirl@gmail.com by Tuesday (02/02) or I will be forced to choose another winner.

~Beeb Ashcroft
Contest-Corner.com

Debbie said...

Sounds like fun! I'm new around here and need to figure out what all is going on!

Sandy S said...

Yippee! I got Sandra Diaz Twine! Ok, I just picked her because my name is Sandy too. Great fun!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...